The daunting quest of how to find your passion is one that most of us embark on, yet we can feel almost lost in its shadow.
Everyone talks about it.
The promised land. The life you wake up to that genuinely ignites the flame within and provides a deep sense of authentic fulfillment. The work that really means something to you.
Not knowing the secret formula that delivers us to these shores of paradise can make us feel overwhelmed, confused and alone.
But I don’t believe it has to be so complicated. Nor do I believe that it has to necessarily be hard. In fact, finding your passion can be incredibly easy (and enjoyable) once you know how.
See, I believe that we all hold the secret to our passion and purpose within ourselves. It all comes back to de-cluttering our minds of lots of learned junk that keeps us lost and opening ourselves up to the spark within us that is waiting to break free.
Watch my video Why You Cant Find Your Passion (And What To Do About It) below to start radically changing the whole way you approach finding your passion and the number 1 way to begin revealing it to yourself.
Then, have a go at the below 30 questions to begin triggering some key passion indicators within yourself.
Remember, no matter what emotions arise (fear, judgement, regret etc), be as honest with yourself as you can be.
Most importantly, have fun answering the questions and do not hold back!
Once you have completed the questions, leave them awhile. Come back to them with fresh, objective eyes and observe any correlations in your answers. What themes do you notice?
1. What are your 3 favourite topics to discuss? What could you talk about for hours on end?
2. When you connect with your heart, what things in life really make you feel free?
3. 5 people who love and know you best tell you that you would be amazing at doing X, Y or Z for a living. Name X, Y and Z.
4. What are your talents? What naturally flows for you without you even having to try?
5. 5 people that inspire you most in the world stand before you. Who are they and what is it about them that sparks something within you?
6. If you were to wake up tomorrow feeling truly free and happily excited about your working day ahead, what job would you be off to do?
7. You inherit $300 million, how would it change your life? What would you do with your days?
8. You are totally ‘in your element’ and time seems to have disappeared. What are you doing?
9. What difference do you want to make in the world? What legacy would you like to leave behind?
10. A genie has granted you the wish that whichever career you choose will not fail. Which do you choose?
11. It is your birthday and somebody buys you an annual magazine subscription. Which type would you love it to be?
12. What fundamental beliefs do you feel truly passionate about? Which jobs would encompass them?
13. Intrinsically, do you feel as though you were actually born to do a particular thing?
14. If you could blindly believe that you would make money from your creativity, what would you do?
15. When you are dead and gone, what would you like people to say about the way you lived your life?
16. What areas of life are you naturally drawn to?
17. What do people ask you for information/advice about? Which areas are you deemed to be a little fountain of knowledge?
18. What careers do you have wild dreams of having?
19. If you were to pioneer a cause around the world, and it was guaranteed to be a success, what would it be?
20. What do you love to do when you have free time and what is it that gives you that real buzz of excitement?
21. What topics interest you and what would you really love to know lots more about?
22. If someone were to pay all of your living costs and expenses for 2 years, what work would you pursue in that time?
23. When you were a child, what did you always dream of doing when you got older? What do they symbolise?
24. If you were to change 3 things in the world for the greater good, what would they be?
25. What is it that you would regret not doing with your life, if you were to die tomorrow?
26. You love helping people with these 3 different things. What are they?
27. Richard Branson (or another seriously successful entrepreneur) teaches you over 3 years how to make money from 1 area of your choice, all for free. What do you choose?
28. What piece of knowledge do you feel as though you would love to share with the world?
29. The person that loves you most in the whole world asks you what you need to be doing with your life in order to be really happy. How do you respond?
30. If you had 5 years left to live, what would you do?
Listen to this incredibly powerful near 8hr track while you sleep and these I AM affirmations will reprogram your subconscious mind, allowing your true self to be revealed to you and enabling the realisation of your soul’s contract in this lifetime (as well as huge wealth by doing so).
It’s time to unlock the genius within you!